Monday, August 4, 2008

The "Club"

It feels like forever since our last blog!! Now that life has settled down a bit, I hope to do some catching up. We spent a week in Utah, but I haven't blogged about it yet. But that's in the works. We've kept busy this summer by doing a few things here & there. But mostly the squirrels are able to provide their own entertainment. The most recent example is what they did just this last Sunday afternoon. While mom was taking a nap, they decided to have a "club". They call it the ArtsyFartsy-FartsyArtsy-OopsyPoopsy-PoopsyOopsy Club. Where did they come up with this??? I was afraid to ask. However, I think it is hilarious! I think the pictures tell it all!!








3 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

They are so funny! Gee, I wonder where did they come up with that name??? I miss you all so much. How was Utah? Can't wait to hear about it?

Anonymous said...

Love it Love it. Very creative. great job girls

John and Laura said...

Oh my funny! What great girls you have. I love it!