Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Orchard Heights Talent Show

On March 16th, Olivia & her friend Marlowe performed a jump rope routine for their school.  I can't get the video clip to upload for the blog.  So if you want to see their performance in action, go to my facebook wall.  They did a great job & had a BLAST!


This picture was taken in the bathroom where they got dressed.  Ugly paint job, if I may say so myself.

Ahhhh, much better background wouldn't you say?

Marlowe biffed it the day before & cleaned the skin right off of her lip & chin.  She also lost a tooth in the fall.  At least she got a new DVD & a visit from the tooth fairy for it!

They are announcing themselves to the audience:  "Hi!  I'm Marlowe.  I'm Olivia.  We're the Jump Rope Girls and we're gonna MOVE IT!"


And boy, did they move it!  Great job Jump Rope Girls!


No comments: