Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Modest Swim Suits

It's so difficult for us to find modest swimming suits in Washington.  Even the little girls' size suits raise eyebrows.  I lucked out finding Olivia's here.  But I had to wait for our Spring Break trip to Utah to find suits for Brynn, Emma & Kara.  Thank you Sears!!!

Emma & Kara's are one piece suits that came with a skirt for a better cover up.  They wanted the same suits!  Surprised?  No.   Brynn's is a one piece as well that has the skirt sewn directly onto it.  It's SO her!

Emma & Kara.  Or is it Kara & Emma?

Such a goose:)

*sigh*  Never a bad picture with Brynn.

This indoor pool also has a water slide.  I think the speed of it tops out at .5 mph.


After the girls went swimming, we met my mom & dad at a restaurant for lunch.  It's one of my favorite places to eat when we visit Utah!  There's no dieting while on vacation, you know.


I love my dad's black cowboy hat.  He's just a good lookin' as ever!

For those who wonder if Brynn eats much, let this be a testament to you:)  

Emma.  Always crossing her eyes at people:)


Thanks for the fun lunch, mom & dad!


1 comment:

Brynn said...

corection: that slide went .5 miles every 2 weeks;)