Thursday, September 30, 2010

Easter Weekend

I'm way behind on blogging.  I have a ton in my draft stage & I want to just get to the present.  So I will be posting a bunch of short posts just to be done with 'em.


EASTER WEEKEND 2010
I took my girls to Utah for Spring Break.  It's the first time in many years we've enjoyed the Easter Holiday with our extended families.  These are pictures of my girls and their cousins on my side of the family doing the traditional egg hunt at Mema's house.









This is Grandma Hoecherl's house and their traditional Easter Egg Hunt.  
I couldn't believe HOW MANY eggs their aunts & uncles filled for the kids!!!  


Now my girls are opening each one to see what's inside.



Yah, that's $$$$$$



That's a gallon size bag!  We weighed everyone's candy.  I threw the paper away, though.  
But I'm pretty sure that each girl had 3-5 lbs. of candy.





The following morning, we weighed Livvy's candy again.  
She had eaten a whole pound of candy in one night!  
This girls has a sweet tooth like you wouldn't believe:)

No comments: