Friday, February 25, 2011

Brynn's Ankle Injury

On Tuesday, the YW and YM played basketball against each other.  I dropped Brynn off at the church on my way to Gig Harbor for eye appointments.  I had just gotten there when Brynn called me.  She was back home & in a lot of pain.  As is the risk of basketball, she rolled her ankle. 
 That is her ankle!  It was the size of a baseball by the time I got home.  

A BIG THANK YOU to Forrest for carrying her out to the car & to the Hardy's for bringing her home.  She promptly put ice on it & downed ibuprofen for the pain.  I went to Fred Meyer's pharmacy & got her a pair of crutches.  On Wednesday, she had it xray-ed & we were told it was NOT broken.  We were surprised for how bad it looked that it was just a severe sprain.  She's hoping that she won't need the crutches for too long.  She has a school dance on March 4th that we went dress shopping for last weekend.  

Recover soon, Brynn!!  

2 comments:

Amber said...

Man! That looks fun! :/ She must get her feet from her mother, too. LOL!! :) GET BETTER BEANERS!!

John and Laura said...

ouch! Poor girl.