Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another Blog!

Since being in the Primary as the Chorister, I have learned so much from other people through their websites & blogs.  I want to contribute to the ideas out there & help pass on others' ideas as well.  So I started a separate blog for this.  It's called Precious Primary.  I've learned how I can post from that blog onto this blog.  Who knew?  Probably everyone but me, actually.  But I know much of our family keeps an eye on this blog so I just posted many of my past posts from www.preciousprimary.blogspot.com here.  There might be things on my primary blog that you can use in your families for FHE and such.

It's challenging keeping up on 2 blogs without mentioning the work that goes into the experiences that are to be blogged about.  I also teach 10+ piano students & spend almost as much time on that as with Primary Stuff.  But I'm loving it!

Take a look & spread the word to those around you that have little children or callings in the Primary Program.  I'm having so much fun with it!

No comments: