Saturday, November 15, 2008

So Weird!

Here it is 10:00 on Saturday night and I'M OUT OF PRIMARY STUFF TO DO!!!   What am I going to do for the next 2 hours?  This is so wierd!!   This hasn't happened for.............EVER!  Our Primary Sacrament Meeting Program is tomorrow.  We've had 2 practices and they went great! The girls & I went to the church to get things ready earlier this afternoon.  We took almost everything needed for tomorrow and put it in the closet.  So we had the rest of the afternoon to do other things like going to Walmart and the Library.  We had waffles for dinner.  They were great with homemade blackberry jam & cool whip (yummmmmm!).  We miss dad, but we know he's enjoying Japan!  He already has great pictures of castles & other sites from the one day they had before reporting for duty.  I can't wait to see them!  

I think I'll see what it's like to lay in bed before 11:00 p.m.  So weird!

2 comments:

John and Laura said...

I'm glad you got a small moment of sanity before the program. You needed it. You did such a great job putting together the program. I could really feel the Spirit. Thanks for all your hard work.

Tina said...

I'm glad you go to bed early to get all geared up. But 4:30am is a seriously early wake up call! I hope you got a nice long nap this afternoon.

The program went really well. You did a great job on it!!

How was that roast??