Here's some pics of our "night before Christmas".
Christmas morning began at almost 9 a.m.!! Yes, everyone slept in a bit (for a Christmas morning). We had hame & cheese omelettes (thanks to Chef Terry, who is the best omelette maker!) at noon. We have had a VERY relaxing day. After dinner (left overs from last night) we all gathered together for a picture of us all in our new lounge pants (shorts for Terry). I finally felt like sewing again!!! Terry's have red flames and golden dragons, mine are light blue with elf & santa hats, Brynn's are blue with candy canes, Emma's are red with green Christmas trees, Kara's are green with candy canes, Olivia's are blue with gingerbread men & candy canes. This has been an amazing month. When I compare it to last year, I can only feel gratitude for my many blessings. I'm loving life and reveling in peaceful bliss.
Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Fun slide shows! Glad you enjoyed the holiday! We certainly did!! And yes! I AM SO EXCITED FOR ROCK BAND! I FREIKING ROCK!! LOL! Not really, but i've been practicing! We have a blast! Lilly likes to do the drums! Go figure! :) She's not too shabby either!
I'm SO glad this Christmas has been a good one for you.
I was so sad that I had to buy PJ's this year because I ran out of time before our trip, which of course was cancelled. So I pulled all the stuff out the day before Christmas to discover I had no elastic...and was snowed in with broken chains. Oh well. I guess they'll get New Year's PJs.
Post a Comment