The snow from the last storm finally melted away. We could actually see all of the ugly leaves covering our otherwise green lawn! But at around 3:00 p.m. today, it began to snow AGAIN!!!! Now at 10:30 p.m., I am celebrating over another day of NO SCHOOL tomorrow! I don't care what anyone says, we're taking a snow day! Ahhhhh, sleeping in till noon!
4 comments:
crazy, huh? i love the snow, especially when it melts enough the next day to make roads drive-able!
O.k., so it ended up being a "late start" day instead of a full "snow day". I got to sleep in till 10 o'clock instead of noon. But it's good to have most of the girls out of the house!
oh BLAH! So sorry! i am so ready for warmer weather!!!!!
Weird that we got less than you did....just on the other side of the hill. I'm just SO glad it's melting away.
Post a Comment