Terry & Livvy made me my favorite ham & cheese omelet for breakfast. They served it to me in bed WITH a Diet Coke. I know they love me! Terry is the best ham & cheese omelet chef. I craved his omelets for the last 4 weeks he was in Japan. My mouth is watering. On to another subject...
My girls all gave me special notes, candy posters, pictures, and personal projects they had made just for me. I've eaten half of the candy from the twins' posters (PMS week), so there's no point in taking pictures now! Livvy made a special hand print wall hanging for me. It's currently hanging on the TV antenna in our room:) Brynn gave me a service coupon book (which I'm so going to take advantage of!), a picture from her YW's photo shoot activities, a card, and a booklet she's been working on throughout the year at school. She has a few poems in it and she is a great amateur poet, if I say so myself! Terry gave me a detailed van. Our seven year old-95,000 mile-mini van was in dire need of a good vacuum & scrubbing. All I asked for was a clean van. I got it and new brakes, too! He's The Man.
It was a great Mother's Day!
2 comments:
sounds like you had a wonderful mothers day. Awesome.
Those are the best gifts! And sooooo nice to have a detailed car!! Love that! Mine in is need as well. :) Glad you had a great mother's day!!! Love your kids pics too of the midgets and all those plants! Wow!
Post a Comment