Monday, December 14, 2009

New Tradition

I've never made a ginger bread house or graham cracker house before.  But this shouldn't surprise you, because I'm always saying that I don't get out much:)   We were invited to a friend's house to make cracker houses.  It was a lot of fun with plenty of mess and at the end of the night, vomiting!  Thanks Evy!











BUSTED!!!!   Kara:  "What?!  I didn't do anything!"





Who needs all the candy when one can just suck the frosting from the bag?





Nice scallops and shingles, Brynn!  Very detailed.   Santa's feet are sticking up out of  the chimney and his body is just inside the house.  Very clever!





Terry's is still a work in progress.  So far, he has half of the shingles on his house.

Thanks to our friends for the invite!   It was totally worth the $22 of sugar.  We had a great time!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Very fun! I love the candy corn shingles!

Amber said...

Fun FUn FUn!! Love to make houses! Haven't done it in a few years..... and Brynn looks all grown up!! Beautiful teeth! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Great Houses. Looks like you all had lots of fun! Have A Merry Christmas too! love tawnya

John and Laura said...

You always know it's a good party when there's puke involved. Thanks for coming. :)