Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Perfect Day

Today has been the perfect day.  The squirrels & I have spent the day making cinnamon rolls. They had fun & did a great job!  Don't they look YUMMY!!


I just LOVE the smell of freshly baked home made cinnamon rolls!




Soon they'll be smothered in home made frosting.
I wish you were here to have some. But don't worry, I'm sure we can take care of yours for you!



While the rolls were baking, the squirrels went out & made a snowman.  They sure are enjoying all of the snow!!

3 comments:

John and Laura said...

Wow--those look delicious! And Jenna would be jealous of the snowman. The snow has been too powdery until today (I'm assuming) but we didn't go out today. Hopefully it will be good snowman-making snow tomorrow. She really wants to make a snowman.

Amber said...

OH!!!! Eat some for me!!!! Yumsky's! Love the snowman! It's a blizzard here today! Couldn't open front door bc there was a foot right up next to our door! Sucks! Going to Palm Springs next year! Merry Christmas!!!!

Tina said...

And they were SO good! Thanks! I'll take all the comfort food I can get.