Well, I made it only 9 days. I just couldn't stand myself any longer & I was grossing my girls out! I took only one picture of my disgusting result. I even measured my hair. It grew 5 mm in 9 days. I confess that I chose not to dwell any more on my experiment. I have no idea if that's a normal hair growth rate or what. All that matters to me is that I know I can go more than 1 day without shaving and that a razor is a MUST in an emergency kit!
GROSS!!!
4 comments:
Ah...science at it's best. You make me laugh.
I hope all is well at your house.
You crack me up Tif! I just love you! How is it having your hubby half way around the world?
Isn't your b-day tomorrow? Let's do lunch!
I can't fall asleep if my legs are too hairy. They rub against each other, or the pillow, or the blanket and it drives me nuts.
Note to self: put a razor in my 72 hour kit. :)
Goo, Goo, Goo!!
Post a Comment