Being the awesome dad that he is, he always brings home gifts. But he couldn't find anything for me that he thought I'd like. So he thoughtfully ordered the one picture I've wanted for YEARS! It isn't Japanese, but he ordered while IN Japan so it counts.
I love George Washington! He is a hero of mine. I love the courage and faith he showed during his life, especially when serving in the army. This picture captures a solemn & humble moment of the love he had for his God, country, and fellow men.
It fits perfectly on the wall above our newly tuned & regulated grand piano. The picture frame is a washed dark wood look with gold trim. It just seemed to blend in with the 82 year old grand!
Thanks, Terry!
3 comments:
That's one of my favorite pictures too.
Beautiful piano, too!
You did a great job surviving, but I'm glad he's home.
YEAH! TERRY IS BACK!!! Love, Love, LOVE that picture!! Very nice! Piano looks great, too!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
I too love that picture.
Congrats on surviving the 2 months! Glad it's over!!
Post a Comment