Tif, I can't believe your room is still dusted!!! The flowers are beautiful. You are Lucky to have a husband that loves you so much! I didn't know that you got a knew TV it looks great on the wall. That is what I want to do some time. I love you all and miss you very much! love Mom
3 comments:
For Pretty!!! Those are gorgeous! It is soooo fun to get flowers!
Tif, I can't believe your room is still dusted!!! The flowers are beautiful. You are Lucky to have a husband that loves you so much! I didn't know that you got a knew TV it looks great on the wall. That is what I want to do some time. I love you all and miss you very much!
love Mom
How sweet. I love flowers, too. What a clever idea to put the TV like that... :)
Post a Comment