Friday, May 8, 2009

Just some fun with the camera




on friday, after dinner, my sisters and i went out side and were taking pictures. i took some pictures of Kara and Livvy that made one of them look like a midget.
56

not all of them turned out perfect though:



after that, i started to take really cool pictures up close to plants.
6


I really like this one
5









most of these have a computer effect. 56




this one is my favorite one  5










-Brynn H. 

5 comments:

Tifany said...

Such an awesome photographer! You do a fantastic job and are so artistic and creative! I think you're a natural.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pictures. Love the ones with your sisters. Plants are so pretty too. Great job

Kyle and Marci said...

I agree with you Tif! She is creative. I think this could be your calling Brynn!! That really looked like so much fun. You are an amazing big sister!

John and Laura said...

Very artistic and creative! Good job, Brynn.

Jori said...

Incredible pics!! I love 'em! They are REALLY good!