Brynn has made it through grade school! The school held the 6th Grade Celebration last Friday. Brynn played "Oh, What Do You Do In the Summertime?" on the piano as parents and classmates found their seats. She did a great job!
This is Brynn and her teacher, Ms. Dawson. Yes, Brynn is as tall as her teacher! I think Brynn's at least 5 ft 8 inches tall. It's been awhile since we've measured. But her shoe size has exploded to a women's size 12! Yah, we have to order shoes online now:) I've tried to get her to just cut off her big toes and save on the cost of shoes in the future. No can do. Dang.
Brynn wanted her hair cut. So after the celebration, I took her to see Bena. Brynn loves her new "do"! I love it, too. She definitely looks like a teenager and is ready for Jr. High!
3 comments:
Very cute!
Your first off to Jr. High. Eek!
WOW!!! She's is sooooo beautiful! Wow! LOVE the hair! Oh my gosh, i just can't believe it. 7th grade?!?! So exciting! New chapter in life for sure!
Beautiful girl!
Congrats Brynn!
Post a Comment