One year ago, we challenged ourselves to hold family scripture & prayer every day for one year. We kept track of our progress, with the consequence of a missed day resulting in having to start the 365 day goal all over again. We had a few close calls, you know, pulling all the kids out of bed at midnight, gathering in the bathroom (or in the doorway) while rotating through baths, and sometimes we pulled out the scriptures in the van while driving to the gazillion places we needed to be in Utah this summer. But we never missed a day! And thank goodness for speaker phones! We did family scripture and prayer every day for 365 straight days!!
Our long awaited reward, going to the Great Wolf Lodge, came to pass on Labor Day. We had so much fun! I struggled with the camera most of the time. So the pictures I took didn't turn out as well as I hoped. But at least I'm only in one of them:)
We stayed 2 days and 1 night. The indoor water park is amazing! Other than too many bikini clad icks walking around, it was a fun experience for our whole family. Of course, the squirrels want do it all again!
O.k, but next time, THEY get to pay for it!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congratulations! Looks like such a fun place to go. My kids would love to go there!
So tell me...is it true that the woman-modesty is good there? Is it safe to take my boys?
That looks like a FABULOUSLY FUN PLACE!!! Awesome! I love Livvy's bangs! She's looking more and more like Bean!! How fun! GREAT JOB YOU GUYS!!!
congratulations! I'm so proud of your family. Looks like you had a fun time.
Post a Comment