Sweet BRA!! LOL! Love that smiley face cake!!!
You are definitely the crocheting queen! Looked like a way fun day!
Happy Birthday, girls! I love the bra. You guys have way too much fun at your house. Can I come join you? :) "Thunder Thigh" cake? Hilarious!
I can't believe how old these guys are. Happy Birthday Emma and Kara!! I also can't wait to here a guitar song. Those blankets are awesome, Great job Tif!
Tif, you are awesome! I remember teaching them when they were just baptized! Time flies! Hey I could use a double umbrella! hahahaI love your girls!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sweet BRA!! LOL! Love that smiley face cake!!!
You are definitely the crocheting queen!
Looked like a way fun day!
Happy Birthday, girls! I love the bra. You guys have way too much fun at your house. Can I come join you? :) "Thunder Thigh" cake? Hilarious!
I can't believe how old these guys are. Happy Birthday Emma and Kara!! I also can't wait to here a guitar song. Those blankets are awesome, Great job Tif!
Tif, you are awesome! I remember teaching them when they were just baptized! Time flies!
Hey I could use a double umbrella! hahaha
I love your girls!
Post a Comment