The squirrels & I spent a couple of weeks preparing a "Heart Attack" for their dad to welcome him home from his 2 month trip in Japan. We had a lot of fun!
(Kaneecheewah!) This is "hello" in Japanese.
We put hearts all over the room! Some of them were made into animals or flowers. We tried to be a bit creative without being too girly.
2 comments:
Look at what a great mom you are! So fun! That note of Emma's was too sweet! Aaahhhhhh. (sniff) Ok! Very cute! Glad to see you are doing so well!!!
That is so creative and probably the best gift kids could give!
I must admit, when I saw the title to your post, my mind went to the worst and so for that, I am sorry but very happy that it was the best heart attack a person could have!
You are a good mom and wife Tif! I miss you. I feel like I don't ever see you anymore! Love ya~
Post a Comment