Friday, August 7, 2009

Emma's Lip Sync

As Terry & I were going through iMovie HD tonight, we found this SWEET lip sync that Emma recorded of herself. It's hilarious! We watched it 3 times, laughed our heads off, and peed our pants every time! It's a good thing tomorrow's a laundry day:) We have posted this without Emma's consent. Sorry Emma, but we just love it and had to share it with our family.




Love ya, Sweet Emma!

4 comments:

Amber said...

LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAAAA That is GREAT! Thanks for sharin!!

girls said...

ummmm... she really is singing

Kyle and Marci said...

That is so funny! Kade keeps asking "how did she do that" I think he is getting ideas!!!

What a fun age Tif! You have amazing girls! I love it.
BTW... it was so nice to see you in R.S. Have fun!

John and Laura said...

Oh, that was funny. I especially loved the sisterly bantering in the background. hee-larious.