Monday, August 31, 2009

Teenager!

Brynn wanted her hair highlighted. I told her that if she paid for it, she could. So she called "Little Mama" in our ward and asked her if she would be willing to do it. "Little Mama" jumped at the opportunity! She & Brynn worked out a deal. Thanks, "Little Mama"! Brynn LOVES it!






Watch out, boys!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!

amber

Kyle and Marci said...

Brynn could make any hairdo or any outfit absolutely gorgeous! She is a beautiful girl on the inside as well as the out.

You must be one proud mama and papa! Love ya girlie!!!

John and Laura said...

ooh-la-la, Brynn! Looking good!

Jori said...

WOWZERS! :) I've always thought Brynn was beautiful - but man o man! And those last pictures - so adorable!

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness, Brynn! I leave for a few months and you become a woman?! You are a beauty queen...inside and out. So, who did the eye make-up? I miss you all!

girls said...

oh... i did the eye make-up.

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

I love the new hair. You look so beautiful Brynn.