Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ears Pierced!!

I am 6 years old today! I wanted my ears pierced. I wanted to sit on mom's lap.


I was very scared! It's a good thing I took my bear so I wouldn't be as scared!


This was the first ear that was pierced. Oh boy, that hurt!


This was the second ear that was pierced. I cried because it hurt A LOT!!!


My mom hugged me tight & helped me feel better. I love my mom!!


Look at my pretty red earrings!!! I'm feeling a little bit better now. Just a little.


I got 2 red suckers (yummmmmmm)! One for each red earring.

NOW I am feeling much better & I am HAPPY!

5 comments:

John and Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Squirrel! Very cute earrings. Do me a favor and tell JuJu ALL about the pain, k?

Tifany said...

Definitely!!! Maybe you should make her look at those pictures every day. Brain wash therapy!

Celeste said...

Way to go youngest 'squirrel'! Happy Birthday!

Stacia Hoecherl said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe that you are already six. You look so cute.

Tina said...

Very cute! Two suckers?? Well, that makes it definitely worth it. Maybe I'll get mine pierced...