But the squirrels had a great time! They played on the rope swing, went boating, roasted starbursts & smores, played in the water and went fishing. All four of the squirrels caught a fish. But it all happened so quickly, that we didn't get pictures of each of them.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Camping with Dad
Every summer, the squirrels look forward to going camping with their dad. Of course, mom doesn't do the camping thing. The plan is that while they are off enjoying the dirt, biffy's, & lack of sleep, I get to enjoy time at home ALONE. I look forward to it every year. But this summer has been so rediculously busy, I spent the time birthday/school shopping instead of enjoying the peace & quiet without having to use earplugs. So not fun! It definitely ranked up there with the dirty camping idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your husband is a very brave man! Sounds like fun. Except for the lack of sleep part. And what's a "biffy"?
Funny, Terry didn't know what it was either!! A biffy is what is otherwise known as a "Honey Bucket". Good ol' portable potties that are out right disgusting!
Thanks for explaining the 'biffy' thing! I had no idea what that was! Gross! Hate those! And "honey bucket"? Why? Nothing sweet about those!! Glad they had fun! S'mores are GREAT!! Good job Terry!!
Post a Comment