Sunday, September 28, 2008

Swimming at Grandma's

I'm sick of being so far behind on my blogging!   So I've made a decision to just post what I have from the summer & not be fancy about it.   Most of it is from our end of the summer Utah trip.  Lots of special occassions.  Too busy for me, but I tried to remember the camera.  I think I earned a C for the effort.  I really struggled to remember it.


This is Emma & Kara with their cousin MaKenzie.  (Sorry about the spelling)  Makenzie just relocated to Utah from North Carolina.  We all enjoyed getting to know her better!


This is Kara jumping off the diving board.  Yep, all us girls are "nose pluggers".


Livvy even braved the board, as long as dad was there to catch her.  I did mention I don't do the swimming thing, right?  Especially with tons of people around.  I'm so not social.

This is Terry (the big dude) and his younger brother Joey (the short dude).  They are awaiting their turn to out dive each other by clearing a pole that is being held over the pool.  The pole was held higher for the more confident boys.  It was fun to watch!  I missed tons of photo moments because I'm slow, anti-social, and there were really tons of people there for me to try to move around to get a shot.  Mostly it's the first two reasons.  I was quite proud of Terry's attempt, though!  

Here's Emma making her attempt.  No diving, just nose plugging & feet first.  They all had a blast!

No comments: