Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of School

It has been forever since I've had a chance to blog! But I'll have to catch up on everything from the last month at a later time.

Today, was the first day of school for the squirrels. We just returned last night from a 9 day trip to Utah. This morning everyone (including me!) was up by 7:30 a.m.   I know, it's a miracle!!!  

Heading for 4th grade!
Kara (4 ft.  11 1/4 inches tall) & Emma (4 ft.  11 inches tall) wanted to have some matching clothes and shoes for school.  They like messing people up!!  But I think the only person they truly mess up is their mother.    

Olivia's starting Kindergarten today.  She got her own new back pack & loves it!  
Oh yah, Olivia is 4 ft. 2 1/2 inches  tall.


At 5 ft. 6 inches tall, Brynn is queen of the 6th grade.  She found this shirt & decided it reflected her feelings about her 5th grade experience.  Of course, I've ALWAYS felt this way about school!!!    But we have high hopes for a better school year!


I did it.  I broke down & signed them up to do the bus thing.  So here they are at the bottom of our lane waiting for the bus.  It's going to be weird not having to drive to & from the school 3 times a day.  But I just think about the time & especially the gas that I'll be saving!!
Yeah!!!  I'm off to follow them to the school so that I can see Olivia go to her first day of Kindergarten.  I feel another blog post coming........

2 comments:

Tina said...

Welcome home, guys!!
I hope you all had a great first day at school!

Anonymous said...

Tif you win!! You really look like you mean it. Brynn not so much. I love your shirts, they say a lot. I hope the year goes real well for both of you. Let me know how the first day goes for all of you.

Mema