Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged

The rules of the game are as follows:
  1. Post the rules on your blog.
  2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
  3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
  4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

Hmmmm........random info about me:
  1. I HATE to dust.  I get around to it maybe twice a year.
  2. I know how to juggle.  Our entire 6th grade learned how as a course.  FUN!
  3. I usually don't associate the word FUN with school.  Hate school.
  4. I drank a bottle of perfume when I was 3 & got "drunk".
  5. I love Chip Ahoy cookies.  Sometimes I buy a bag & hide it just for myself to eat.    
  6. Halloween is my LEAST favorite holiday.  Stupid costume hunting or worse, sewing!

Now YOU tag 6 people!
  1. Amber M.
  2. Amber A.
  3. Sarah F.
  4. Katrina
  5. Dom
  6. Stacia

1 comment:

Dari Orton said...

Tifany! Hey buddy! I didn't know you had a blog either! I love it! :D Your kids are getting so big!! Tell everyone I say hi and even if it was a dare I LOVE the picture of terry with the fries up his nose. CLASSIC!!!