That's Terry's idea for the blog title.
I've decided to try and make every bookmark in my book. Just because. This one is supposed to be longer than it turned out. It wasn't until I was into it quite a ways that I realized I was using the wrong size hook. So instead of having 5 full hearts, I stopped at three. It still ended up being about 8 inches long. I now have the right size & will try it again!
I've decided to try and make every bookmark in my book. Just because. This one is supposed to be longer than it turned out. It wasn't until I was into it quite a ways that I realized I was using the wrong size hook. So instead of having 5 full hearts, I stopped at three. It still ended up being about 8 inches long. I now have the right size & will try it again!
I like how elegant this one is.
It's a "scriptures" bookmark for sure.
Kara picked out the colors for this bookmark. It's light pink thread with hot pink ribbon. And Amber, the bow isn't on the wrong way. It took me DAYS to figure out what you were saying! I'm slow, what can I say? But the next time I make this one, I'll put the bow on the other way, just to see how it looks. Then I'll send it to you, o.k.? I'm taking your color request!........
On November 7th, our Relief Society is having a craft day. I volunteered to teach crochet. I was going to just teach how to make those hot pad/pot holders. But when I learned the Young Women were invited, I thought they might like something a bit less "domestic" and a lot more fun.
So besides the hot pads/pot holders, I've made crochet kits for pumpkins and candy canes tree ornaments. The pumpkins are about 3 1/2 inches (and not tree ornaments) and the candy canes are 4 inches tall.
FUN FUN!
1 comment:
cool!!!!!!!!! you should make a bookmark with bright blue and neon green!!!
-brynn
Post a Comment