Ahhhh, the joys of summer!!!!! All our squirrels enjoy catching a variety of insects. Bri caught this HUGE dragonfly. They all had a great time holding it & experiencing nature!
I have a funny story I feel compelled to share. Don't tell your girls this story. I don't want them to hate me... :)
A couple of years ago, I was standing at our kitchen sink and a dragonfly flew in and landed on my hand. I don't know what came over me, but I FREAKED OUT and screamed and turned on the water in the sink and then the garbage disposal. It was really funny, because I'm not super squeamish about bugs. Poor little guy. Just caught me off guard or something.
4 comments:
It's amazing that it didn't just fly away. Very cool!
I have a funny story I feel compelled to share. Don't tell your girls this story. I don't want them to hate me... :)
A couple of years ago, I was standing at our kitchen sink and a dragonfly flew in and landed on my hand. I don't know what came over me, but I FREAKED OUT and screamed and turned on the water in the sink and then the garbage disposal. It was really funny, because I'm not super squeamish about bugs. Poor little guy. Just caught me off guard or something.
Awesome story, Laura!! I can totally see you freakin' out!
Your girls are not scared about bugs. Good for them. That dragonfly is awesome.
Post a Comment