Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eensie Weensie Spider. NOT



In the upper corner of my dining room, there was a NOT so eensie weensie spider!!! I actually screamed!! So I grabbed my camera. The second picture has a piece of tape that I measured out & placed as close as I dared underneath the spider. It's about an inch & a half below the spider. GROSS!!!!! The twins & Livvy were just disgusted & were telling me of all their friends who would be freaking out if they could see it! Gillian was mentioned as one! Unfortunately, because of these pictures, you all get to see how much I need to get on my spring cleaning. Yeh, plenty of dust webs!! Sorry about that.

This is so GROSS!!! I sprayed the spider a lot right before I went to Costco. It was still alive when I returned (2 hours later)! So I sprayed it AGAIN. As Kara & I were taking pictures of it dying (hopefully), it fell off of the wall & totally FREAKED ME OUT!!!! My throat still hurts from screaming & jumping. So I took a couple more pics with in on the floor, curled into a very hairy ball. Then it started moving AGAIN!! This is like a spider from #@*! Thanks for the request, Trent! I hope you enjoy these! If this thing doesn't die from all of the bug spray, I'm going to have to get the vacuum out to get it out of here. There's NO WAY I'm touchin' that thing! DISGUSTING!!!

3 comments:

John and Laura said...

Yeah! I'm glad you started a blog! And I'm glad you didn't die from that spider! :)

Tina said...

Yes!!
Does this mean I can delete the other one?? ;)

Tifany said...

Yes, Tina, you can delete the other one. Thanks for spelling it wrong. I was able to keep the clever title when I spelled it the correct way. It was meant to be!