Friday, June 20, 2008

Twin Love

I LOVE this picture!!! But who's who? Can you guess?



We have started thinking about "blog names" for each of the squirrels. These two haven't agreed on anything, yet. So for this blog, we'll refer to them as "E" and "K". The sidebar photos might help you. So which one is "E" and which one is "K"?

4 comments:

John and Laura said...

Seriously, I can't believe anyone can tell them apart. I think they should continue to wear their E and K earrings. I feel so bad every time I say hi to them and I can't call them by name... So here's my 50/50 guess. E's on the left and K's on the right.

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

I think that E is on the left also and K is on the right. They are so cute! We love your Sqirrels. Maybe Gabby(this is our code name for the one that was in there class) can have them over to play soon.

Jori said...

E is on the left, K is on the right. I'm 95% sure...

Last summer I made up a saying to remember who was who using a freckle. =) It's worked every time - but I have to SEE them...when they answer the phone, I can't see the freckle and have to guess...and I ALWAYS seem to guess wrong (which produces giggles from the other end of the phone!)

Tina said...

I vote same as everyone else...haha. I can remember one has a freckle but I can't remember which one. Wait! They both do! No wonder...