Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just For Fun


Balloon refrigerator magnet
This was actually harder than the pumpkins.
But it's a fun addition to our over-run fridge!
The balloon itself is 3.5 inches long and 2.5 wide.



Snowman Gift Card Ornament
I had fun with this snowman.  It's 8x5.5 inches.  I was too lazy to get up to see if I had orange felt to make the nose.  But I had the orange yarn!  So I crocheted the carrot nose.  A whole three stitches!  I also didn't want to get up to find red felt for the hat.  So I used my slip stitch trick with the red yarn.  I struggled putting the mouth on, too.  But it'll have to do.  Hand stitching just doesn't work for me, no matter how much I try:)  I might have to have Brynn do it for me.



Whale
This whale was a pattern I tried in order to see if it would be easy for the YW to make.  It's not.  It's about 3 1/2 inches long and a pain in the finger (the pointer one, not the middle one) to stuff.  But it's cute, even without fins or a mouth!   Emma thinks I should add those to it.



Just for fun!






1 comment:

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

Tif,

They are all so cute! You are having so much fun.